Changing Outcomes for Practices & Clinicians
Hands-on Workshop Reach New Depths in Periodontal Therapy
4 unique cases and working model protocols to support change
Best presenter I have ever met!!! Great class. Would definitely recommend it!! Awesome material and equipment were available to us. Fort McMurray DDS
I loved the workshop! You made me proud to be a hygienist. I loved the passion and enthusiasm, your workshop was very worthwhile! Edmonton RDH
I travelled from Edmonton to Ottawa to participate in the workshop and LOVED IT! I will attend any workshop or lecture Nancy Adair does! Ottawa RDH
- Leverage the therapeutic services in dentistry and adopt the changing landscape.
- Understand the NEW 2017 Classification from the AAP.
- Discuss the similarities and differences in appointments and instrument set ups, maintenance and active therapy.
- Execute the alternating pattern technique when instrumenting different cases.
- Incorporate structure and guidelines in a MANUAL to enhance a periodontal approach in: healthy adult, complex 3month maintenance (SPT), implant case and active periodontal therapy.
- Research documents included in manual for evidence-based approach.
Time: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Skill Development CE Event
- ‘The Working Model’
- Educational Manual
- All Equipment
- Door Prizes
8.0 Hours of PACE CE Eligibility
Setting the stage for New Opportunities
4 probes (standard, 15mm probe, plastic, Naber’s)
Blending Ultrasonics and Hand Instrumentation Lecture -identify, adapt instruments for ‘healthy adult’
and ‘SPT maintenance’ adult patients
PRACTICE instrumenting with alternating pattern on a healthy case + a complex 3month case (SPT); teeth with light granular calculus
|Case studies and create THE WORKING MODEL™|
NEW Classification overview from AAP SRP is the FOUNDATION of Periodontal Tx
Building a comprehensive Perio tray set up
|PRACTICE instrumenting using an alternating pattern on an implant and moderate periodontal case; teeth with ledges of calculus|
|Case studies and continue THE WORKING MODEL™ *Guidelines & protocols|